Closing dates for applications:
28th August 2018
Closing date for ‘Block One’ of Weekend Bible College applications starting in September 2018.
7th December 2018
Closing date for Weekend Bible College applications starting ‘Block Two’ in December 2018.
8th February 2019
Closing date for Weekend Bible College applications starting ‘Block Three’ in February 2019.
3rd May 2019
Closing date for Weekend Bible College applications starting ‘Block Four’ in May 2019.
Carmel Bible Institute’s fees cover the following:
- A full year’s curriculum in live or online lectures.
- Graduation honours and privileges, including professional photos and a celebration banquet.
- An exclusive 20% discount at Carmel Bookshop.
Weekend Bible College
There are two payment options to choose from:
- Payment in full of £1,440.
- Payment of £100 deposit upon registration, followed by 20 monthly paymets of £67.00
To register as an online student there is a £25 registration fee. Following acceptance, students may purchase modules at their convenience from our website, which will be charged £60 per module.
This includes the lectures (either audio or video), a student guide, any other relevant course materials and accompanying assessment documents.