Closing Dates for Applications:
Friday 30th August 2019
Application closing date for Term 1 of Weekend Bible College starting on Friday 13th September 2019 (Registration and Orientation Day to be held on Saturday 7th September).
Carmel Bible Institute’s fees cover the following:
- A full year’s curriculum in live or online video lectures.
- Graduation honors and privileges.
- Please note fees do not cover any required course reading books.
Weekend Bible College
Fees – £1,680
The following payment options can be chosen:
- Single person payment in full of £1580 (upon registration).
- Single person monthly payment plan (£180 deposit upon registration, followed by 20 monthly payments of £75).
- Married couple fee of £3,000 (payment in full or £360 deposit upon registration, followed by 20 monthly payments of £132).
Following acceptance, students may purchase subjects at their convenience from our website, which will be charged £75 per subject.
This includes the lectures (either audio or video), a student guide (if applicable), any other relevant course materials and accompanying assessment documents.Download Weekend Bible College Academic Year Calendar