Closing Dates for Applications:
Friday 30th August 2019
Closing date for ‘Block One’ of Weekend Bible College applications starting on Friday 6th September 2019 (Orientation Day to be held on Saturday 31st August).
Carmel Bible Institute’s fees cover the following:
- A full year’s curriculum in live or online video lectures.
- Graduation honors and privileges, including professional photos and a celebration banquet.
- Please note fees do not cover any required course reading books.
Weekend Bible College
Fees – £1,680
The following payment options can be chosen:
- Single person payment in full of £1580 (upon registration).
- Single person monthly payment plan (£180 deposit upon registration, followed by 20 monthly payments of £75).
- Married couple fee of £3,000 (payment in full or £360 deposit upon registration, followed by 20 monthly payments of £132).
Following acceptance, students may purchase modules at their convenience from our website, which will be charged £75 per module.
This includes the lectures (either audio or video), a student guide (if applicable), any other relevant course materials and accompanying assessment documents.