- Complete an enquiry form and submit online*(click either box below to begin).
- An application form will be emailed to you. PLEASE NOTE – if you are an overseas student you must ensure you meet all the necessary visa requirements before submitting your application. Please contact the UK Home Office for further advice on studying in the UK (see link on ‘International Students’ page).
- Submit the application form by email or post it including a £20.00 non refundable fee.
- Decide upon and notify us of your payment plan:
See our fees section for details. Fees need to be paid by standing order.
- Confirmation Email: We will send you an email notifying you of the result of your application.
- Register for classes on the date given:
All successful applicants will be sent details of their start date which includes payment of the registration deposit (£180) or full fees, as per the choice of payment.
*following the submission of your application form you may be invited for an interview.